Humor and Drama Toastmasters
- Would you like to become more comfortable when speaking in public?
- Do you need to improve your speaking abilities?
- Are your weekdays too busy to attend a meeting?
- Do you want to improve your speaking ability quickly?
- Do you want to join other people in having fun on a Saturday morning?
- Would you like to hear some excellent speakers?
- Would you like to obtain some tips that will make you a better speaker?
- Would becoming a better listener help you in your personal or work life?
- Would becoming a better speaker make a difference in your work life? In your personal life?
- Would improving your ability to answer off the cuff questions help you in job interviews?
- Would developing or improving your leadership skills make you a more valuable employee?
If you could answer 'yes' to any of those questions, you should attend one of our meetings to see how our members are improving their speaking abilities and leadership skills! Our meetings are always free and open to the public and guests are always welcome.
If you are already a member of Toastmasters and looking to hone your basic speaking skills or you can't find a twenty minute slot for an advanced speech in your regular club, Humor and Drama Toastmasters is the place for you!
Please join us at our next regular meeting.
We guarantee you'll be glad you did!